NEU 0.44% $13.81 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

So recession fears are driving the ASX down? Luckily we are in a...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    So recession fears are driving the ASX down? Luckily we are in a recession proof stock with NEU. Healthcare and particularly pharmaceuticals are one of the best performers in a recession.

In summary, I don't think there is actually any good reason why NEU is dropping.

Maybe it's because there is lots of good news coming. Best way the limit the upside on good news is to start low.

Having been in NEU for 10 years now this is a pattern I've seen repeated so many tines it no longer worries me. For example, the NEU share price almost halved in the run up to the successful Ph 3 results.
    I used to panic a bit 'someone must know something I don't' or 'maybe NEU is actually all hot air and the hype is ending now'.
    But I've now learnt that none of that is true and NEU just keeps on delivering.

NEUs potential is so mind-blowing that I've come to the conclusion (admittedly without proof) that the odd share price underperfomance is precisely because of this potential.

If you were planning a T/O of NEU it would make alot of sense to try and keep the share price down, if you had the means and sophistication to be able to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.81
Change
0.060(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.765B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.85 $14.08 $13.46 $6.963M 507.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3724 $13.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.84 2087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.