NEU 1.52% $12.94 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

The general market is clearly getting pulverised and NEU is...

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    The general market is clearly getting pulverised and NEU is getting caught in the crossfire.

Add in some nervousness regarding the Acadia update and that NEU is relatively thinly traded, the losses are magnified.

whether or not the first quarter is strong remains to be seen. Even if the guidance published by Acadia is met, what I’ve seen is that it’s almost more important whether or not analyst guidance is met. The market will react to surprises and generally they will react more negatively to bad news than positively to equally good news.

I do hope we have a strong revenue update but I am fearful and part of my risk management has been to reduce my holding, which I have done, but I still am holding some. If we get hit hard, I may buy back in because I still believe quite strongly in the company and do think 2591 will get to market.

the share price will either build on positivity by having us go back well into the $20s with anglemans being positive, or the data readout will serve to help the stock recover after a so so revenue update.

And don’t go attacking me just because I solely don’t have an extremely positive view of what’s to come in the short term (ie this week)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.94
Change
-0.200(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.653B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.03 $13.06 $12.75 $7.500M 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 $12.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.96 2086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.