NEU 1.03% $15.75 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11328

1. 13,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Little T: "A couple of years ago instos owned about 20% of NEU - now own close to 50% how did they get there ????"

Little T/others: "Little T": Those "instos" obviously did accumulate whilst quite a few retail investors must have sold out during that period - sadly, I must add!! A question to you "Little T": Will it even become less fortunate for all us retail holders (posting here on HC) IF or seemingly now WHEN those "Instos" will get over the 50% mark, i.e. can "they" then have more power to achieve a diminished take-over pricing ??

And a last - sad - remark: The share-price at today's closing was yet once again the LOWEST NEU share-price in the current year 2024 ! How much lower will the share-price be driven?

Lastly but certainly not least: NEUREN is a great stock to hold or buy more of - especially now with it's share-price having been reduced a lot. Eventually, a bottom will be found and hopefully some expected news will drive the NEU share-price up quite substantially in the not too distant future.

Wishing all NEU holders and buyers a very relaxing weekend ahead.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.75
Change
0.160(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.013B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.68 $16.08 $15.32 $5.559M 351.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 926 $15.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.88 1993 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.