NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11335

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I disagree on the lack of near term catalysts.

1. FDA in september: I think the meet and the outcome of the FDA meet next month is significant. Neuren has guided costs for ph3 as $50m-$100m, quite a spread. The protocol outlined for phase 3 will impact the timing and costs which then directly flow into Neurens program of work and their valuation. So what ph3 looks like, how many they target, whether they do it themselves or partner, etc seems to be a big deal to me and I'd say potential acquirers.
    2. Acadia revenue november: IMO the slight revenue miss impacted sentiment significantly. Acadia has given a revised narrower guidance for the fy. Meeting this guidance is key to rebuilding confidence and hence rerate of sp
    3. New indications. Neuren has stated their exploring additional indications and these will be announced at some stage. Timing tbd, but I'm of the view this is high priority and will drop before end of year.
    4. This one I'm a bit hazy on. I was of the understanding that given the safety demonstrated across the first 3 phase 2 programs they were attempting to gain agreement from the FDA on reducing the significant impact of the protocols on patients in ph2 for further indications. Thus enabling it much easier to run future ph2 programs. I'm thinking this is also an outcome of the meet in september with the FDA but could be wrong. I was of the view that the new indications and hopefully reduced ph2 requirements would be announced together, thus presenting a hopefully very positive outlook for the drug platform.
    5. of course annual report, next milestone payment and acadia row (canada) progress should be received positively but are expected this year.

I also think institutions are slow to move, so hopefully some of them will start to digest the updates over the last week and current shareprice weakness to then make the investment case and start buying.

happy to be corrected and time will tell but next few months in my view very big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.