NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11344

1. 3,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7118
    AJK,

I’m hearing you. But I’m also hearing Jon Pilcher.

“the next 5 months will be bigger than the last 2 years for NEU”

“ if you are looking at a comparable company for valuation of NEU , look at the Raeta deal, $7.3bn USD”

The FDA meeting has a big bearing on the valuation of NEU. From a DCF basis and a risk analysis also. I’m very comfortable that the outcome will be very favourable.

What I don’t know but Jon does, is how many BP are taking a close interest in NEU. And what are they looking for before launching any bids to buy or partner with NEU.

Is it even possible for NEU to plot a forward looking strategy without having a good understanding of what the current valuation is and what is the likely uplift in valuation at each upcoming milestone along the development pathway.

The appointment of a corporate advisor signals they are at least fielding inquiries from interested parties.

The overriding concern for holders, is not to be sitting if a takeover offer hits the deck. There won’t be any earning. If an offer was lobbed over the fence prior to trading next Monday , NEU would open at the price of the offer. As has been suggest 150% is probably a starting offer, that will have NEU trading at ~$23.

It could escalate quickly from there. The sharks will pile on very quickly.

We just won’t know till hindsight kicks in.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.