NEU 1.98% $13.38 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11347

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    I have been a long-term holder of Neuren and a big fan of NNZ2591, having initially invested when it was trading just a few cents.

My confidence in this stock remains unwavering, and I plan to maintain my position for the foreseeable future. I have consistently believed that NNZ2591 has the potential to be a standout performer, akin to a 'Phar Lap' of the market, driving significant value creation.

The management team at Neuren Pharmaceuticals is, in my view, world-class. Their track record in meeting timelines and achieving milestones is unparalleled. For those who may question this, I would suggest that they haven’t had sufficient exposure to appreciate the team’s consistency and execution capabilities.

Having invested in numerous companies across various sectors, I can confidently say that Neuren’s management is among the most reliable I've encountered in terms of delivering on time and advancing their strategic objectives."

I do see a massive rerate of Neuren taking place next week when brain cells connect and realise just how bloody undervalued we are. Drink up, it’s Friday night!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.38
Change
-0.270(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.710B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.68 $13.68 $13.11 $4.283M 320.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $13.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.40 3328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.