NEU 1.68% $12.91 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11366

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    yeah mate not currently in NEU but I’m still going to keep very close tabs on it. Most likely a scenario of when I get back into it, rather than “if” I get back into it.

In regard to other investments, I’m feeling as though the market is extremely choppy right now. There’s a lot of macro factors at play. Hence I’m predominately holding cash.

I like to mainly invest in small cap stocks (like NEU was at the time) as obviously these have much more stronger capacity for growth. Finding the right one is tough though. One position I have taken is in Curvebeam (CVB), which is currently doing it tough since the IPO but has a lot of capscirt for growth. I’ve got in very cheap and I like to frame it in my mind such that “curvebeam hitting 50c would be the equivalent of NEU hitting $33” when talking in percentage gains.

but I’ll leave it there as I don’t want to skew off topic too much. NEU is strong and I’m gonna always have an eye on it. I just think market forces will prevail in the short term and possibly drive the price further south, at which time I may buy again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.