NEU 1.52% $12.94 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11414

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I am a firm believer in NEU and look forward to being back at $22-25 and a TO in the next 6-12 months at $35. However, I do understand why the SP is where it is.

Last year after the initial results from DayBue their were many posting on here targets of yearly sales of $700-800m, and even more with global sales. I even saw some posts people claiming we’d hit $1b a year. We were at the top of many lists of best returning stocks of 2023. We were the darling of the ASX and bio world. Stocks such as DXB use us as the gold standard of bio ASX.

That was the hype, and the share price reflected it. The Culper report took the wind out of our sale, the weaker “off season” added to this. Then the lower updated guidance was the icing on the cake.

All three P2 studies are unfortunately long term catalyst to the general investor, I’ve been here for 10 years so I can with 12-24 more months. But I understand why our SP does not reflect where we are atm.

It’s human nature to get excited but when things don’t go to plan to be overly disappointed and we have seen an over over over reaction.

That sums up our 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.