NEU 0.85% $15.14 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Last 1 Month: ACAD: -12% NEU: -26% It isn't good to directly...

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Last 1 Month:
    ACAD: -12%
    NEU: -26%

It isn't good to directly compare Neuren and Acadia because they are different companies with different pipelines, but I find it interesting the largest relative drop in Market Cap for Acadia was for a Failed Phase 3 result in Nuplazid which makes a lot of sense given they announced they wouldn't be expanding Nuplazid to other indications.

There has been a downtrend with the miss against expectations for Daybue but it has been far less severe, given their dependence on Daybue. They fund the sales force, they funded the Phase 3 trials, they paid us upfront for the US and RoW license deal, they own the majority of the asset. Despite that (and being cash flow positive) the market here has punished us more IMO. I really think being down more than double in the same period where we own about 15% of the asset is crazy.

Another poster mentioned that the market perhaps just isn't interested in NNZ-2591 due to the timelines but realistically I think we will get an offer well before we've completed multiple phase 3s. We aren't set up as a sales and marketing organisation, nor will we want to be. We are raising the value for the buyout.

March 11th - Acadia's Nuplazid fails as treatment for schizophrenia in Phase 3

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6400/6400408-1ab9d726f7e3f0a8d66dac6b9b8439e8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.