NEU 1.85% $14.31 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hate to say I told you so.As holders we really need to stop...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

Hate to say I told you so.

As holders we really need to stop talking about a takeover, the market lives off expectation and if we, as holders continue to ramp-up takeover this takeover that, it will eventually lead to further disappointment and further hindering the shareprice.

Jon has made it quite clear, unless someone is willing to pay well and truely overs for NEU, we are going alone for phase 3.

As I have said countless times, NEU for now will thread between $14 and $17, after FDA meeting potentially back to $18-$20. If Acadia smash their Q3 sales then potentially we get back upto $22-26. Further disorders may lead us above $30 but again the market may not want to wait around several years for NEU to bring these into development…

If we get a positive Phase 3 in 2026 then yes NEU will be worth 10s of billions, but for now we need to be realistic.

This is the unfortunate truth of bios in Australia, they are significantly undervalued, but it’s also the reason why we can generate huge upsides in Australia vs the US. People don’t truely understand pharma’s and bio’s worth on the ASX.

In Jon and the Board I trust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.