NEU 1.07% $14.20 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Honestly, where is the floor here?There seems to be endless sell...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Honestly, where is the floor here?

There seems to be endless sell side volume pushing the price down, compounded by little buying pressure.

6 months ago, I would have said $14 a share is laughable, now I wouldn’t be surprised if we hit $12 a share.

All on the back of three positive phase 2 trials with statistically significant evidence of clinical efficacy.

As much as I am a fan of Jon (and told him as much at the AGM ) and the management team,
    some thing has failed here !

What are Jefferies doing to earn their money as “strategic advisors”?

What is our communication strategy beyond attending a few investment bank client briefings?

Why is market awareness of our success not what it should be? Plenty of doctors I work with and contacts in the financial industry have still never heard of us?

Our average weighted share price is being pushed down, so we can be made a paltry offer (as others have suggested) and we’re doing nothing meaningful to stop it !

Where is the defence? Be it a share buy back, on market director share purchases (other shares than one director), a greater attempt at spreading our world leading story ? A buy back of $10 million is not going to prevent us from funding a phase 3 trial, but it might signal to any acquirer that we won’t go down without a fight.

What ever we do, we can’t continue on the same path !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.