NEU 3.16% $13.18 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

It has been a hard watch recently. Scientifically Management is...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It has been a hard watch recently. Scientifically Management is 'hitting it out of the park'. I do believe their has been a couple of mistakes recently from a strategic perspective:

1) Publically stating we are sitting on our hands (besides progressing day to day business activiities) until the outcome of the FDA meeting. This removed any incentive to invest in the short term or for short-term capitial to hold. As we have seen a lot can happen in a few weeks.
    2) Pushing the phase 3 rhetoric. When I listened to the last investor conference live I was convinced we were going to do phase 3 alone (the never ending ride continues). This may happen but it may not as when I re-watched it their was definietly subtle reference 'to us' and 'others' being very interested post FDA meeting (including Jon's response to my last question). A bit to subtle in my opinion (almost had to turn the volume up).

What happens next? As other posters have mentioned it isn't going to take much for a decent turnaround. FDA meeting outcomes and other mouse model indications will help move the dial a bit. The key is going to be around outside interest for the company and how this is communicated or insinuated to the market. This could move the dial agreesivley and get the share price back to a level that would be reasonable for a realistic takeover premium. In my opinion the worst thing that could happen to the share price is parterning as you are then locked in until the end of phase 3. If we keep progressing but are open for offers with smart rhetoric aroound it the new 1-12 months could be interesting.

Time wil tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.