NEU 1.81% $13.56 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11802

1. 2,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 806
    Only thing I take issue with here is that anyone expecting a TO or partnership deal by now has rocks in their head. Jon was clear we can afford to go alone with near term commitments (so why partner) and has also said he would not entertain TO offers until they have FDA meeting results in hand (so why would anyone expect a TO yet?).

I get people that have fatigue and want to crystallise their return with a near term TO. For me I don't see another opportunity with the same potential to recycle the capital into though. And tbh, I prefer stocks I know inside and out being much more comfortable with the risk/reward profile. Why move capital into something else when this looks like a ten bagger from here in 4 years time (and much more again over longer timeframes)? And I suspect that as we approach Ph 3 and the potential to be earning a billion or more in income a year, the sp will appreciate to a point those not willing to take the risk on Ph3 results should be able to sell for a comfortable outcome similar to what a TO may offer.

Whatever the outcome, TO or trial completion, I expect to be well rewarded from these prices and whether it is 4 months or 4 years, it will pass in a flash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.56
Change
-0.250(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.726B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.82 $13.91 $13.51 $2.340M 171.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $13.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.56 148 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.