NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-12143

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    there is no coverage by the uncovered positions, simply because they are managed by brokers, who have already parked the shares for coverage in a portfolio, which at the right time will be emptied to reassign probably in a single transaction off the market, at an agreed price.I read of a failure by Pilcher who was unable to intercept institutional interest that did not translate into purchases on the market; simply and differently from the retail that invests in a concept of trust, with an approximate investment discipline, the institutional investors evaluate the risk and invest when the facts become apparent on which the margins of goodness and profitability of the investment can be calculated. in practice the institutional investors have received the good prospect that Pilcher has communicated, but are waiting to understand how much the FDA protocol will determine the costs, times and benefits. for clarity, the institutional investors are not gamblers, but operators in the sector who decide to enter a stock when they have the tangible elements to calculate the risk of the investment, in relation to the return over time. often and willingly plan the investment with purchases in multiple stages where the price per share is not among the priorities of the operation in general.as regards what I expect in the short term, I gave weight to the anomalous movement of the market in the session of last September 19; I am convinced that at that moment the meeting with FDA took place and therefore we will have the official confirmation in the third week of this month. neuren's management now has all or almost all the elements to formulate a realistic evaluation of the company; most likely in these last two weeks it is discussing and formalizing the most appropriate strategic options. the certainties on which the basis of the evaluation in general rests is that neuren is not economically and logistically able to face 4 phase 3 trials or perhaps more, as emerges from the latest official press releases; what can be practiced is a phase 3 on its own, perhaps PMD. it would be detrimental for 2591 as a blockbuster not to advance rapidly in more possible applications, given the time limit of the patents and the risk of fierce competition. to advance in full swing with the remaining indications, a major partnership is needed or in the simplest form, a change of control. I continue to accumulate material and information that suggest the second hypothesis; what remains unpredictable is whether with Acadia or another biotech.do not observe the market assiduously in this delicate phase, because it is a liar, develops few volumes and tends to be unbalanced towards a devaluation of the title inconsistent with what is being consolidated in great secrecy.
    good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.