NEU 1.29% $13.35 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Dear JM12Unfortunately the reply button does not seem to work so...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Dear JM12

Unfortunately the reply button does not seem to work so I replying to you as follows;

I am sorry for the loss of your mother - pancreatic cancer is brutal given its proximity to the nerve plexus.

I am not sure if you have been advised of the possibility of genetic testing as pancreatic tends to run in families. ( Unfortunately I have lost both my mother and sister to this cancer.) The option of having the knowledge and pursuing regular screenings may be something for you to consider.

I started researching IMU many years ago for much the same reason as you. I was fortunate enough to meet Yuman Fong and aside from his academic brilliance was taken by his humility and compassion. At a shareholder briefing I approached him and discussed my sister's situation.

Without hesitation he provided me with his office details at the City of Hope and requested all available scans and reports. Over numerous occasions in the ensuing six months he provided feedback and options - there was never the mention of reimbursement.

Your investment in IMU is based on the individual brilliance of scientists and a lifetime of dedication to their research. ( Same story as NEU!)

Best of luck.

Anthony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.