NEU 0.63% $19.18 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-139

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604
    And what sillazza really means is ...

I summarize my concept to aid translation and understanding.

the shares of neuren are for the great majority held by institutional investors, who have taken a position through the various offers by the company at prices generally higher than $ 2 per share. the rest of the shares are held by a retailer, which has a drawer position and therefore does not carry out a significant activity on the market. Institutions, on the other hand, for their competence, operate in the phases of awaiting events to rebalance their portfolio, trying to reduce the average book price as much as possible and generate capital losses, carrying out an internal sale as they hold several deposits.
    by virtue of this predominant operational reality, the institutional ones have the interest that this phase of transition towards key events lasts as long as possible, therefore a suspension of the market would not favor their interests.
    the company and its executives instead aim to convert their options into shares as soon as possible, and then re-evaluate them following key positive events, this can happen in conversion percentages following certain specific advancement events for both trofinetide and 2591, but all however linked to a market price equal to or greater than $ 1.84.
    it is therefore evident that the institutions that have the operating power on the market with respect to the company, try not to satisfy the requirement over which they have executive power, that is the price per share, in order to extend the time limits for their operational strategy as much as possible. explained and the last few months confirm that the stock's operating range is between 1.60 and 1.84; all attempts to exceed this threshold were promptly canceled.
    this scenario can change only on the occasion of a particularly positive and decisive event for the future of the company. in this case, both the institutional and the executives of the company would have the interests that the price per share would be revalued, but I repeat, only for one or more particularly significant events and which presage a significant entry of capital.
    I believe that this event can mature in mid-December and as I imagine the scene, it will be anticipated by a trading halt in which the price on the market will be slightly above 1.84 and above all without particular increase in volumes. I say this because this stock has never been liquid, due to the evident conservative position of the shares held. in the event of positive events ALL holders of Neuren have the interest that there is a significant revaluation of the stock, without having to feed it on the market.
    here is that the dynamics of exchange and of the price on the market of the last two months is convenient, in anticipation of what may happen in due time.
    the intention or objective of the company to lock down the stock to discourage a relatively cheap buy out also fits perfectly in all this scan. the more the institutions organize themselves now that we are in limbo, the more they will have the strength to maintain their positions and eventually manage them better, for the long-term interest of all dentists.
    finally, I believe that 2591 is the object of great interest of a couple of big biotechs that have accompanied development in the shadows since 2007. In this regard it will be key how the PW trial will be set up. the big problem that must be strategically managed is the pre-emption granted to Acadia as a right conferred in the partnership agreement of August 2018. the latter is a big problem for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.18
Change
0.120(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.09 $19.34 $18.95 $5.275M 275.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 879 $19.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.21 1233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.23
  Change
0.120 ( 0.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.04 $19.34 $18.95 85422
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.