NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Just for general interest I too had a call from my stockbroker...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Just for general interest I too had a call from my stockbroker (BP) today after not hearing from him in maybe a year suggesting that I sell some of my holdings of NEU to enable free carry of the rest.
    I said "no".
    To anyone else thinking along those lines maybe I could suggest reading a book called "100 Baggers" by Christopher Mayer but especially also a book called "The Art Of Execution" by Lee Freeman-Shor. They are about techniques used by successful fund managers in US but can be applied by us retail investors too.
    I think it might have been Little T who initially mentioned these in one of his posts .... thanks LT (I thought it was you Little T .. if not I apologize for my bad memory) ... best technical books I have read in a long while.
    I belong to the Shareholder's Association and even gave a presentation on these to one of their meetings ... never before did the audience stay back for discussion afterwards but that time they all did.
    So you will all have to DYOR and this is not advice. just advising that I will not be selling my NEU anytime soon
    D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.