NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

ashgood, been in this game and NEU for almost 6 years now and I...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    ashgood, been in this game and NEU for almost 6 years now and I have been reading all these articles from top firms about NEU over this half decade and have realised how shifty they are. I work in the science industry. We were taught in uni to read very critically, why? Because everything written has an underlying motive or "narrative". Look at all those dumbass Morningstar reports saying NEU is oh soooo risky when we were at $1 or Little T and his $9 offering. This is what I like to call man-made conjecture. Sort of like arguing history= rubbish. The only thing you can trust is objective FACT. Objective proven science. I am sorry to all the naysayers, including the ones who scoffed when we were at $1 and I was encouraging them to look into NEU, but the science shows that trof works without a doubt. It is objective fact proven over and over again through multiple blinded studies that it works, therefore FDA approval is coming.Anything else is human noise that has a motive and is designed to have an effect in mind. Ignore it and follow the truth. We will be getting FDA approval, and to all those like Tony that says put your house on it, mate it is the only share I own as I sold every single one of my other shares years ago and worked my ass off and funneled all my money into NEU from one of my part-time jobs I had back then. My life savings are all on it, besides my home and some money in my bank account. FDA corruption or some sort of sneaky shit is the only thing that can stop the approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.