NEU 0.00% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-2402

1. 5,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18335
    Hi EagleO

No, I don’t have an opinion on what the sp might get to on FDA approval other than that, with an already expected chance of approval of 90%, I wouldn’t expect to see a doubling in sp.

Re potential takeover, I absolutely wouldn't like to see that happen at this point. Too many near-term value inflection points we should benefit from first.

But once (a) trofinetide ROW rights have been licensed (b) FDA approval has been received (which I believe will happen) and (c) Phase 2 results are in for NNZ-2591, it’s something I would give consideraton to.

Waiting for Phase 2 results in NNZ-2591 obviously comes with risk but it’s a risk I’m willing to take, given the size of the potential rewards. If NNZ-2591 Phase 2 trials are successful, there should be a significant jump in company valuation based not only on the probability of approval rising from 25% to 60% , but also increased weight put on the potential for NNZ-2591 to succeed in a broader range of indications.

That said, I'm aware that there are lots of different views on this topic and I realistically accept that my opinion of “when” and “how much” will count for nought when these matters finally play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 492 $14.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.92 311 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.