NEU 5.50% $16.15 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Fair enough WAG, I think you've made your position known ad...

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Fair enough WAG, I think you've made your position known ad nauseam. We get it, you don't want to speculate or get too far ahead on share prices or takeover talk or whatnot. You've stated this quite a few times, you even went over to the charts thread and told everyone more or less that you thought the charts were useless. A chart thread for chartists and anyone who's interested and you decide its a load of bunk and tell everyone as such, pissing people off like Slick who give up their time and energy to keep us informed on what they think might be happening with the share price. Are you going to move across all threads and remind everyone that you prefer to see the future unfold rather than guess at what might be?

Here's an idea, let the folks here have fun and speculate/dream about the future, hope is a wonderful thing especially when the outlook for this company is terrific. I'm enjoying the ride and judging by your comments today it looks like you finally are too. I was thinking to myself "Ah, so this is what it takes to get WAG in a chipper mood, 7% rises in the share price!" I respect the fact you have an opinion, and I agree to a degree that expectations should be tempered and kept in the realm of probabilities rather than possibilities. But geez fella, just lighten up a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.15
Change
-0.940(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.04 $16.33 $14.65 $25.91M 1.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 $16.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.