NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thanks so much once again for your contributions hottod - I...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Thanks so much once again for your contributions hottod - I learn something every time you post!!

I was perusing the licence agreement - (https://ir.acadia.com/static-files/9a5af826-ba75-46fc-bb96-cc0989392c9f) Starting Page 105/284 of Acadias 2019 10-K filing - if interested.

Would you or others think Acadia have much sway when it comes to being the FIRST to manufacture? Segment 3.5 (see below) states Acadia can basically manufacture 2566 anywhere and one would assume the economics of producing it solely for the US versus setting up global production would be a big motivator for Acadia to seal the deal. Also, if you are Acadia and you produce 2566 for the US, why would you tell NEU you'd also sell it to a DIFFERENT ROW partner? If I was negotiating a deal, I'd tell NEU I won't be selling 2566 to a ROW rival pharma anytime and they'd have to do it on their own (if only to reduce the economics for my competitor in calculating start up costs). Or, is manufacturing not such a big deal in the grand scheme of things for big pharma?

Manufacturing rights
    (a) Neuren and its Affiliates hereby grant to ACADIA and its Affiliates a non-exclusive licence under the Neuren IP to
    develop, make and have made the Compound and any Product outside the Territory (and to the extent applicable
    import, export, transport, obtain customs clearance, warehouse, invoice, handle and deliver); provided that the
    Compound or Product is not sold, transferred, otherwise disposed of, used or supplied for use outside the Territory
    and is used solely for the purpose of making, having made, using, developing, selling, offering for sale, importing,
    exporting and otherwise Commercializing such Compound or Product within the Field and within the Territory.
    (b) Neuren reserves the non-exclusive right under the Neuren IP to manufacture Compound or Product or have
    Compound or Product manufactured on its behalf inside the Territory (and to the extent applicable import, export,
    transport, obtain customs clearance, warehouse, invoice, handle and deliver), provided that the Compound or
    Product is not sold, transferred, otherwise disposed of, used or supplied for use inside the Territory and is used
    solely for the purpose of making, having made, using, developing, selling, offering for sale, importing, exporting
    and otherwise Commercializing such Compound or Product outside the Territory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.