NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-2528

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Eagle,
    I have zero financial knowledge but if I had 500k shares and wanted to transfer them, I suspect the broker would do it for a minimal fee considering that both Broker and client have a long relationship and both serve to benefit from each other's continue business dealings. Client rings broker, Broker places SP XT, transfer occurs, broker invoices client $1,000.00 for 5 minutes work. Saves me or my underlings time to phaff around with a mountain of legislative paper work.

Also hypothetically, if one of my 20 or so Companies needed an offset tax break and by transferring shares from one co. to another minimised my tax (legally of course), you'd be crazy not to do it. Rich people have very smart people surrounding them who are paid handsomely to offer such advice. So it's technically not unreasonable that these s[ecial crossings are between the same umbrella entity.

That said, I agree that this stock is manipulated by bots / algos, instos etc, but isn't the entire market anyway. We can only sit back and hope the fundamentals shine above all the other nefarious shite that happens in the shadows. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.52
Change
0.660(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.00 $20.66 $19.94 $6.431M 315.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024 $20.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.53 285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.