NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-2738

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hey Tangentland, I just wanted to add to your comment about universal healthcare model and OZ. Look at the map. Not sure why my text got erased, but I will quickly type it here.

The USA is actually the outlier world wide in regards to the government based funding models providing free access to healthcare to its citizens. Besides a few countries in Africa and a few other third world countries, look how much it stands out compared to the world.

Cartel run Brazil, has in fact the world's best healthcare access...it would be heart breaking if the girl's and their families are billed in this way. Just like the US government invades other countries to "protect" its citizens, what happened to their actual personal health? Or is that not important...?

Just imagine, in Brazil where gangs with trucks and mounted machine guns run around, the girl's will be getting free or affordable access, whilst in the world's, nay, in history's most wealthiest empire to ever exist, they will be living on the streets to afford the medicine? Someone please make this make sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.52
Change
0.660(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.00 $20.66 $19.94 $6.431M 315.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024 $20.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.53 285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.