NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Little T I have always loved your posts and encouragement,...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Little T I have always loved your posts and encouragement, especially during the downtimes. But I disagree also on the $8. This is not worth $8. We are expecting two milestone payments next year, the first one in Q1.

We are then expecting NDA with the FDA. We also have other pharma companies interested from overseas, in which case we have ROW rights. The results were also nothing short of fantastic, so we then wait for this to become a successful drug for Rett Syndrome. We have another even more promising drug in Phase 2 for different indications. We have filed a patent for treating autism.

Compare that with ACADIA, who are a one trick pony with a drug that has had problems in the past, and they are still worth so much more. We are at $4, possibly $5 by next year after we get our milestone payments in a few months.

On what planet is this worth $8? We made it through the extremely hard parts. No point in surrendering when we now have the upper most hand that is possible.

This is the first time I am really really excited. We are in the box seat. To be honest, I think this is $20+ and I am not joking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.