NEU 2.50% $15.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-324

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    Potstock88, I also disagree with LittleT, but in the opposite direction. You have already heard a cornerstone shareholder state that Neuren is worth $1b ($8 a share) based upon ONLY the US income from the Retts Acadia deal (Karst Peak "This income stream alone should be worth over $1 billion using a modest multiple". FragileX is 4x larger than Retts, Rest of World will be at 2-5x the royalty rate of the Acadia deal (if Neuren doesn't decided to go for 8x and go direct, which is a completely viable option). And we haven't yet assigned any value to the other 4 indications which have the potential to be as as valuable again - with Neuren able to ask top dollar by that point. And even this assigns no value to Autism, TBI or a dozen other indications that may come through in the future and could ecplise the above many times over (Autism has 100x the incidence of Retts)... goldenchook commenting in the other thread is more in the ballpark in my opinion with $30 per share. But even that is underestimating the potential value from a purely PE perspective. The takeover value of Neuren should be based on its intrinsic value, not its current share price. Certainly I'm hope that is the approach the Neuren board will be taking. Why sell today for $4 when in 3 years it may be $40?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.380(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.992B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.51 $15.82 $15.46 $11.26M 722.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 6942 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.