NEU 6.41% $15.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-3319

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5237
    I don't usually comment on values, dividends and potential takeovers but some of the numbers being bounced around here certainly catch the attention.

Some punters are just factoring in Trofinetide for Rett Syndrome (which may be enormous on its own) ...
    ... while others are looking at the potential of NNZ-2591 to mitigate the effects of Phelan-McDermid, Angelman, Pitt Hopkins and Prader-Willi,
    and are coming up with eye watering sums of money ....

... but I am one of the 'punters' who are more than a little curious about the MoA of NNZ-2591across the Autism Spectrum. Laugh if you like of course, but this is a greater possibility than many are currently considering.

If indeed NEU take the opportunity in the future, to test NNZ-2591 against some of the challenges of Autism, then you may have to throw your calculators out and 'grab a bigger boat'. You may also regret taking a low-ball takeover offer, that could arrive soon after FDA approval.

The old quote 'Asprin for the Brain' may ring long and loud in your brain, because we are actually looking at a 'once in a lifetime' neuro-tech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.