NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

thank you! How does the pass-the-parcel thing work in practical...

1. 3,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    thank you! How does the pass-the-parcel thing work in practical terms? Is one player selling a parcel down, which drives the share price down a bit more and then they buy back their parcel at a slightly lower price to what they sold at…with the goal of dropping their average cost price over time, but still allowing them to keep their number of shares intact?

or does the pass-parcel player exist under several entities, which allows one entity to sell shares , while another of their connected entities buy…but later on they could switch around, where the seller becomes a buyer and the buyer becomes the seller? And the reason for all this churning is to put downward pressure on the share price and kill momentum, so other shareholders sell because their stop losses get hit or they become scared?

It depresses me that if I put a conditional sell order on as a stop loss, retail share investors like me can’t see that conditional sell order, but brokers apparently can? is this correct?

can you say which broker or brokers are doing the bulk of the buying and selling activity in the last couple of weeks? Is the broker possibly related in some way to the recently released analyst report on NEU, which kind of put a dampener on NEU's FDA chances?

….

it feels like around $6.90-$ 7.00 may be the bottom target for NEU. What would be a good sign to look for that the push down has finished and the share price may be allowed to run up again?

A super-low volume day might be a sign. also the share price closing above the previous day's high, or maybe two up days?

i certainly didn’t expect NEU to have been pushed down like this so close to FDA announcement. thank God for Acadia's health price during this time, or I would have been spooked out of my shares,too.

sorry for all the questions, but as a retail investor I feel really clueless about how the big players operate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.