NEU 0.06% $15.56 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-3659

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    melelllanFeb 12

Depending upon whether the answer comes on the 10th or the 13th, this is where we are; T-30 at worst (barring any unforeseen circumstances).And so, I begin my musings.What does it feel like, for me, to be 30 days or less from the answer to nine years of hope? It has felt inevitable since day two of Katelin's trial. I can't imagine how I will feel if the answer is a "no"; I can't even imagine the answer being "no". I feel as sure of this as knowing that the sun will rise tomorrow, that the tide will turn, that the stars will be sailed by a pirate ship called The Pan and Claire will laugh a mighty laugh and call, "Avast ye Rett, you're going down." I don't feel one ounce of doubt as this part of our trail is coming to a close. It's been a long road, but each step has gone rather well because people who knew what they were doing paved the way. With each designation, each trial, each successful endpoint met, it's been a one-way paved road all the way. Yes, there were hills and hurdles, a pandemic, but for me the prize was never out of sight.I know there are many for whom this was a big risk, and I thank you all for holding on, for investing in what was never a certainty for you, like it was for me. The people I tried to convince that it was a sure thing should have had more faith in me. But they were faint of heart, not I.People have said I've done so many brave things, but I haven't. It isn't being brave if you are not afraid. I couldn't even list them if I tried- going to Ireland on a whim with no plan, hang-gliding, white-water rafting, sky diving, a shark cage and so much more. I always knew it would turn out alright, just like this. I've tried to live by these words of Lincoln, that I have kept in my wallet over thirty years and look at almost every day-And, in thirty days or less, I feel I will be able to say that in some small way, I helped to make this sentiment come true.
    Last edited by Richo24: 12/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.56
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.988B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.40 $16.06 $15.36 $9.126M 583.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 255 $15.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.70 1442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.