NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-3818

1. 6,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1568
    I can only reply in general terms.

Firstly, the only aspect of the company that interests me atm is PDUFA approval (or not).

Secondly, I certainly did not expect the SP to drop to this level.

Thirdly, why has this SP drop happened to a company with so much potential and so little apparent risk of PDUFA non-approval? Sure, it has been controlled for accumulation or bloody minded price suppression by a would be low ball takeover merchant, but the ability to achieve this can only be done via lack of any real and continued underlying lack of liquidity. However, one would think at this level, investors looking for value would step in. On the other hand, this may be countered by long retails becoming nervous at the price drop and surrendering shares to the controllers. There are many, many, possibilities/reasons which could be advanced. Only FACT is that the SP is dropping. I stiil totally discount that negative inside knowledge is behind it and that shares are being distributed by one or more bigger holders.

PDUFA approval is the biggest hurdle NEU has had to face. With it, the follow up potential price inflection points are numerous - ROW would be virtually guaranteed and 2591's potential value would increase and then soar with two or more P2 successes. Without such, it would be back to the drawing board and 2591 would have to prove itself through the trial processes, without Trof success to give it impetus.

So, I will have a (totally non-expert) go.

PDUFA non-approval - $1.5 to $3 with an accompanying long road to hoe before we get anywhere near to where we are now (if ever).

PDUFA approval - $10 to $12, rising to ~ $15 upon ROW deal. Then up to $20 with some P2 successe(s) Don't think we will ever surpass $20 as a T/O will squash that eventuality.

SP-wise our Achilles Heel will always be price control from the big swingers.

[But hey, I am just having fun with all of the above ]

Last edited by What A Gas: 22/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.