NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-4006

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Yes, the way I'm looking at it is that we've just been handed the key to the front door of a mansion in Wonderland.......

We can see the entrance and the ballroom immediately behind that (Rett), there is a glimpse of further rooms (Fragile-X, Phelan-McDermid syndrome, Angelman Syndrome, Pitt-Hopkins syndrome and Prader-Willi) but no-one yet knows how big the mansion will turn out to be.

I'm sure Arcadia will have a team dusting off the Phase 2 trial results for Fragile X as we speak...that's a market 4-5 times the size of Rett. NEU (or more likely some other big pharma) will also no doubt shortly be re-considering the results from those old Neuren trials in TBI which, as others have already noted were likely sub-optimal in dosing and design but did seem to hint at some positive effect (a lower mortality rate in the drug arm from memory).

Who knows how deep this rabbit hole goes.... I'm taking the red pill and staying in Wonderland!

Some exciting months and years ahead for patients and their families and us long suffering shareholders!
    Last edited by Mbox: 11/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.