NEU 3.17% $20.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thank God for this thread for just asking the questions that I...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thank God for this thread for just asking the questions that I have in mind. Like giarc, I was pondering yesterday on my walk to the park how long will this rally sustain and when would be the best time to optimise gains. I had thought of asking it here but tried to imagine what others would say that "it depends on me" and the like, which I agree with. I'm just after what other people think of doing and maybe get some insight that can help me decide.

But then there's also the upcoming results (ROW, 2591 phase II, etc) so my gut tells me to hold off for now until then.

As reggie has said, what a week it has been. Not quite the week that I imagined (where SP will double the first day of release like what happened with the release of Phase III trials) but still enjoying the ride. Sometimes it's hard to believe that the SP just keeps going. Haven't watched an Alaskan salmon run in person but I imagine the feeling that I feel now with the SP won't be much too different (apologies if this doesn't make too much sense)

PS
    Just also taking this chance to thank the members who have/had the impulse control to not respond to the other thread (where the "learner" and the other poster dwell)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.86
Change
0.640(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.666B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.45 $21.10 $20.39 $9.299M 447.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 671 $20.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.86 262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.