NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-5450

1. 2,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062

@mjc159 apology for the slow response.
    I wasn't aware that the link to the Jerries Conference presentation is now on their website.
    I have just finished listening to it and taking some detailed notes.
    I have posted the my notes a few minutes ago here:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-neuren-presenting-at-jefferies-global-healthcare-conference.7416064/page-13?post_id=68260471

I thought the Jefferies guy asked some very good questions and was able to extract a little more out of Jon than he gave at the AGM and recent investor session in Melbourne.

You raise some interesting thoughts.
    However, Jon indicated that with all the money expected to come in, they really only had enough money for 1 or 2 Phase 3 trials and not enough for the 4 Phase 3 trials of they go it alone. So I don't think this is enough money for any sort of largish US company acquisition in the short to medium term. If 2591 gets through FDA approval for 1 or 2 2591 indications, then game on.

Here is what Jon said at the Jefferies Q&A session:

17:56 to 18:44 minutes - Question:NNZ-2591 – The implication there is there thepotential to partner for parts of the 2591 program going forward?

·“… probably wouldn’tsplit indications partnering, but I think there is certainly it could be ahybrid model where we could partner outside the US and keep the US to ourselves."

· "I would do theopposite to what we did with Trofinetide."

·“I think therecould be some sense in that, which would bring funding in to allow us toexecute Phase 3”

·“I think the otherthing is we got to be sure about is capability, so if we are going to do that,we are going to need to step up our infrastructure”

·“we have always operatedquite lean and we continue to do so but we will need to step that up”

·“we are certainlyin a strong position to do that”

18:45 to 19:50 minutes - Question:Ultimately is Neuren going to be a royalty companyor is it going to do the full suite going forward?

·Jon .. “I don’t like the idea of aroyalty company. There is nothing too exciting about that.”

·“So I think we need to either need totake 2591 further and make more of that or acquire new assets … I think all ofthese are possible”

·“The success of Trofinetide has put usin an incredibly strong position to consider all of those options.

·“And we are doing that at the momentbut we do not need to make any of those decisions until we see the data from2591.

·“Probably until after we talk to theFDA as well and get certainty about the registration trials.”

·“I think that is the point at which wewill make all of those decisions.”

·“But at the moment we are thinkingabout modelling all options.”

22:32 to 23:10 minutes - Question:With a five year view where do you see Neuren– what will Neuren look like in five years do you think?

·“It all depends on that big decisionregards 2591”

·“I like to think that we have executedthe Phase 3, in some form, for 2591 and 2591 will be in the position thatTrofinetide now is.”

·“And hopefully we will have made adifference to this six neurodevelopmental disorders and that would be absolutelymassive if we have done that. That is what I would like to see happen”

Last edited by Agent-86: 13/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.