NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-5536

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I have thought about the recent drift lower, important to note its not that big in the scheme of things, down approx 12% in 4 weeks which while unwelcome nothing goes up in a linear line so is to be expected to a certain degree. I think the market obviously reacted positively to the fda news, now the stock is just in a bit of a lull and needs some news to get it moving again. row when it lands may be a significant catalyst depending on the deal, if its good, it cant help make the market sit up and notice what the potential is. I dont think anyone really knows what the row deal is going to look like so visibility of the commercials, partner(s), markets, etc is going to be important. Other than row, I think the big near term catalyst in 2h are obviously 2591 progress and starting to see visibly of what the take up of trof is and the resultant revenue profile. The Trof potential is one thing, delivering on the promise is another, the row deal and the early US numbers will help to solidify actuals. I think I read on this forum acadia would share early results on trof numbers in August, could be mistaken on that though.

anyway thats my humble take on things. I certainly see 2h-23CY as being pretty big for neuren and getting set now in the dips is a good way to play things for what should be an exciting few months. the other thing I like about neuren is that it is in a defensive sector (health) but is also a growth stock, so as noted above, market could take a hit but neuren should exhibit strong relative strength in a risk off environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.