NEU 0.94% $13.92 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-5854

1. 3,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    The discrepancy between Acadia's share response and Neuren's share response to the ROW news is now ludicrous!

NEU's share price goes up the rough equivalent of the $US100 m upfront payment, while Acadia's share price goes up the rough equivalent of Neuren's entire market cap!

something like that…

what does this mean

1. Are Australian investors morons?

2. are US investors irrationally exuberant?

3. was the deal a bonanza deal for Acadia and a shit deal for Neuren?

4. does this mythical “discount down under” claim really and truly apply to Australian biotechs?

5. are the Baker Bros or some other big player really and truly lining up Neuren as a takeover target for Acadia and are determined to suppress NEU’s price for as long as they can?

….

if Acadia launches a takeover bid for NEU after the Phelin McDermid results come out, then they will be buying back all the money they have given NEU, as that money will be just sitting in NEU's bank account.

The Neuren-Acadia mis-match is a puzzle. I bought with my ears somewhat pinned back yesterday…not intentionally, but NEU's lacklustre share response was really, really too stupid to ignore.

All quality biotechs were on fire yesterday, up around 4 -5%, due to a mini-bull market happening on world markets. this makes NEU's 16% gain seems especially pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.92
Change
0.130(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.779B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $14.03 $13.46 $11.10M 803.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1608 $13.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.