NEU 2.13% $15.60 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-6179

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Snozz your thinking about the T/O question is completely arse about. Once again I strongly recommend you do some reading on corporate takeovers. Here is a clue though. The hint is in the title. Its a TAKE OVER not a trade sale. NEU doesn't sell itself to another company. A bigger hungrier predator company which believes our stock is under valued and/or that they could extract more value from our assets makes an unsolicited offer to acquire all of the shares (including yours) in the company.

The Board of NEU cant sell the company, which you seem to be implying, simply because they dont own it. The shareholders collectively own it. Management know the true value of what we are sitting on and will provide guidance in the event of a takeover offer arriving by either recommending or suggesting that shareholders reject the bid. The bidder will write directly to you offering to buy your shares at a certain price with certain conditions. You decide whether to accept or not. Then it becomes a sort of election. By individually accepting or rejecting the offer we are effectively voting on the deal. If lots of people say no the bid will either be withdrawn or the bidder will increase the offer. If 85% are in favour its a done deal and those against just get a cheque in the mail and their shares are cancelled.

Experience is a great teacher but the cost of tuition can be very high. If your NEU holding has any significant value or you are planning to invest in other companies over the years ahead I urge you to do some reading and study to understand what the hell you are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.60
Change
-0.340(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.993B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.25 $16.32 $15.55 $9.440M 595.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3197 $15.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.68 1852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.