NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-6214

1. 15,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4030
    Your post fails to address the main point of my argument. I agree it is under the radar and hence, not getting the valuation it should be getting. This won't be the case when it starts generating significant revenue and profits though. It takes research for market participants to uncover a stock before it reaches its potential, but once the money starts to flow into the companies coffers it'll appear as a BUY automatically on the screeners used by large institutional investors who will then push the price up to where it belongs.

If we assume that the fair value of this stock is $100, that is based on an assumption of future revenue meaning that if we allow things to play out (ie no takeover), then sooner or later those assumptions of future earnings will become reality and it would be impossible to assume that this stock would still remain under the radar.

Doesn't matter how "hot" this stock is, when it's making money the market will value it accordingly. Whether that day is today in anticipation or some day in the future, LT investors who have done their DD can be rest assured that sooner or later the market will notice this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.52
Change
0.660(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.00 $20.66 $19.94 $6.431M 315.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024 $20.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.53 285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.