NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-6238

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I have been a shareholder in NEU for over 10 years and for me it has been an outstanding investment, in an an excellent company.
    I have taken some profits over the past year, but intend to retain, my still significant remaining freehold holdings, for the longer term (or takeover).
    I only have one issue with NEU and that is how easily the share price has been able to be manipulated, primarily down on such small volumes - in spite of continually good operating and financial news.
    Although, I firmly believe in the long term, they won’t be able to maintain this organised price suppression, in the short term it really p….. me off.
    I am sure many others, particularly those that have recently come on board, feel the same.
    I have posted before that the board should consider a share buy back - now I implore them to do it.
    We have just added another US$100 to our bank account, surely we could to invest A$10 to A$20m over the next 6 months to eradicate the problem.
    IMO it’s not only a great investment at these prices, but if we were to need the cash back, I am sure that there are a number of ethical institutions, that would love to take a decent position at reasonable prices in the future.
    At the moment, the low volumes that are available, just aren’t enough to attract them.
    Any way over to the board, part of your responsibility is to ensure that the share price reflects the true value of our company - at current levels I don’t think it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.