NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-6240

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I believe the strategy you are seeing here is to depress the price by manipulation and in the churn and confusion they create, accumulate total holdings over time. To find the culprits, look no further than the list of big player traders put up here recently. And it’s not just here, there are a few other very promising biotechs whose share price also gets trashed every time they put out a positive announcement showing that the business is evolving positively. The manipulators want these shares, make no mistake, but they want them as cheaply as possible. Just an opinion of course, but when I see those dozens of tiny buy and sell offers popping up time and time again everyday and then look at the shorting figures and the major share holder data etc I can’t help feeling very suspicious. In the end though, if people are patient, wait for things to play out, and don’t get spooked by these predators then their semantics will not matter, the share price will grow, so long as the company and it’s fortunes keeps growing as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.52
Change
0.660(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.00 $20.66 $19.94 $6.431M 315.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024 $20.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.53 285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.