NEU 1.22% $15.42 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

lets repeat the usual facts for those skitterish people -...

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    lets repeat the usual facts for those skitterish people - personified by ashgood and others - whom fret daily/hourly about the SP...

1) Relative to the Market Cap, this is a VERY SMALL SHARE POOL - circa 126m
    2) Liquidity is small
    3) This means, SP fluctuations - for good and bad - tend to be extreme on a daily and weekly basis
    4) If you are a SP shorter or short-term...this isnt the stock for you
    5) If you are a believer in the science and the upcoming PhII trials....hold on and turn off your screen(s)
    6) If you are a believer of financials and revenue - at this stage of profit, the company seems to be fairly priced. IMO its a buy under $12 and a sell over $14 based on current and projected revenue
    7) If you are a gambler, place your bets for a takeover in the next 6-12 months.

NEU isnt an overnight success, and has been building to this moment for 7+ years - I feel the best is yet to come, and the daily bullsh$$ SP games ...instead of a negative...are actually proof that NEU is on the verge of greatness.

IMO, based on the above I think SP weakness under $12 will be bought and strength over $14 will be sold into....unto something material occurs.

Peace, love and moonbeams to all you SP followers !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.42
Change
-0.190(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.37 $2.622M 167.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61 $15.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.44 121 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.