NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Baldwidx - this text is from yet another video of kids starting...

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Baldwidx - this text is from yet another video of kids starting to use their hands again, eating without choking....this isn't going away...this is revolutionary and eventually when enough kids are on it and doing things they couldn't, then those millions of revenue will be flowing in and the price simply can not stay where it is. Patience young grasshopper.

"Praise God I had a wild hair about a month ago to buy the old straw sippy cups she used to use before her hands regressed. Today felt like a good day to try if she’d be interested. I didn’t expect such amazing results and I’m so flooded with emotion I just don’t know what to do with myself and Camilla keeps looking at me funny because I keep crying and laughing ‍♀️ I threw all those straw cups away about 18 months ago angry that she couldn’t use them anymore. It’s been almost a year since her hands have attempted to do anything with intention. And no arm braces We gave up on dry/cracker like snacks 8+ months ago because they became too much of choking hazard. Those little snacks she is self feeding with are goldfish. My one hope and prayer for daybue was for her to be able to drink independently again We are at 13ML and our goal is 25ML. We started on June 28th. My math says this is day 40"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.