NEU 2.37% $19.39 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

ashgood123/others: Frankly, I think it will be quite DIFFICULT...

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

ashgood123/others: Frankly, I think it will be quite DIFFICULT for management to - just for instance - indicate any concrete timelines in respect to:
    a) ROW negotiations / agreements and
    b) Trials with NNZ 2591

FOR a)
    Negotiations (other than with current partner ACADIA) for ROW (and personally I do HOPE that the ROW will NOT land with Acadia but with one or even better two BIG PHARMA companies) will not necessarily be 'speedy' and 'easy' IF some really great cooperation deals can be signed with excellent partners. Things should NOT be rushed - i.e. better an excellent deal a few months later than a 'less good one' earlier in 2022. JIMHO.
    OF COURSE, the outcome(s) of one or several excellent deals will bring ample cash - but timing thereof simply CANNOT be predicted at this point in time.
    FOR b)
    Naturally, preparations for those trials with NNZ 2591 can go on but actual starting (due to substantial sums of money needed) will also clearly DEPEND on a) aforementioned.

ashgood123: "It may just be enough to excite the market and finally push it across $4."

ashgood123/others: I find it quite illogical that NEU is at present still trading around (even below!) the A$ 4.00 mark. Should be right now trading substantially higher -- but this topic has been discussed here already a few times. Wrong (too low) pricing on the ASX for biotech is quite common. However, in the case of NEU this is even (far) more depressed pricing than usual !! Again: JIMHO, of course.

Comments welcome as usual.

wasa

PS: Whilst I am not into TA, I do wonder why there is NO "NEU charts" thread here at all? I am certain some holders are using TA and they might want to post on a special thread for that....? Just my musings on a sunny but cool Wednesday afternoon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.39
Change
-0.470(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.70 $19.77 $19.28 $10.38M 534.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2680 $19.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.41 362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.