NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I've often discovered promising opportunities and even valuable...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

I've often discovered promising opportunities and even valuable lessons when stock prices hit their lowest points. In the case of NEU for no real reason!

If I assess that it can't fall much lower than its current price, give or take 10%, the potential for upside gains becomes quite clear. (even though I have much invested in NEU nowdays)

Reflecting on the success stories of companies like CSL and COH, which experienced substantial growth after breakthroughs, it underscores the potential for significant returns when investing in undervalued stocks. For instance, COH's remarkable jump from $12 to over $50 within a year after a breakthrough served as a profound lesson in patience and maintaining a long-term perspective in investing for me. (sometimes doing it the hard way is better so that you can appreciate it more)

I've personally learned from past experiences of missing out on such opportunities and have held onto NEU for over a decade. With approximately 100,000 shares, I now view the downside risk as minimal, while the upside potential appears quite promising even embarrassing in creating wealth for me.

This approach highlights the importance of patience and conviction in wealth creation through investing.

PS both CSL and COH were once $12.00 stocks in the early 2000’s… Just sayingwink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.