NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Another FDA Accountability Update !FDA Commissioner and...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Another FDA Accountability Update !

FDA Commissioner and Pfizer

Scott Gottlieb was the commissioner of the FDA. Before he was the commissioner, he was a consultant to pharmaceutical companies. In 2019 he stopped working for the FDA and got a job on Pfizer's Board of Directors. So basically, he played a a major role at the FDA for drug approvals and then started working at a company whose drugs he reviewed.

Conflicts of Interest

More stats on the connection with the FDA and pharmaceutical companies. The majority of the FDA's hematology-oncology reviewers that left the FDA, now work in the pharmaceutical industry. 11 of 16 FDA reviewers who worked on 28 drug approvals are now working at the same companies whose drugs they recently regulated.

In 2017, the pharmaceutical industry funded 75% of the FDA's drug review budget....

I know this is just showing how entrenched the FDA is with the pharmaceutical industry, which is not a good thing as I want drugs to be approved based on true merits. But it just goes to show that it is in the interest of the FDA just as much as it is in the interest of pharma companies to approve drugs.

Luckily for us, we know 100% trofinetide works after a blistering phase-3 study result that was of professionalism and high standard. It blew away all extra measures the FDA placed on the P3-trial after the phase-2 result, with no side effects. Diarrhea is regarded as a tolerability issue that can be managed.

These are all currently the FACTS. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.