NEU 2.10% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-7488

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    It should be noted that the share price should be in the vicinity of $16.00 to $19.00 today. The fact that we have NNZ2591 in motion that could increase the share price to (wait for it) $100.00, says that the major funds are going for one last drop in the share price to panic holders. I suggest this because tree shaking working a treat and I bet most of the shares handed back today are from shareholders in panic mode.

looking at the facts, we are so solid financially. We are as good as backing gold bullion in times of war, hardship etc, as these drugs will be used no matter the financial circumstances. When in times of fear, we should be looking for cashed up stocks with earnings. Yes, we are the earnings king and it’s only looking to get better.

Rest of world markets hasn’t begun yet. It will surely flow harder than the flow after downing 10 beers.

Keep in mind that further results are due with earnings and the only way to get shareholders to sell is to panic the market.

If my crystal ball is working properly, I’d say the next step up is $15.00 and then running to $20.00.

May the force be with us all and I’ll be buying more when I see the reversal.

The best thing about Neuren is the limited amount of shares on issue. Any stock holders will definitely see a massive return on any good news as the stock is in such tight control.

Just my thoughts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.61
Change
0.280(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.64 $13.30 $4.821M 356.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3602 $13.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.66 1655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.