NEU 2.59% $13.56 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-8891

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Thats right, This is the problem with BP is in fact they could move slower, stall.

Another point, lets not forget that Acadia didn't have the personal prior to taking on Phase 3 trail, they went straight out reciting the right personal, many posts shared here.

In addition most here thought that Acadia didn't have the reach for ROW and not the best option, well Neu management thought different I would like to think the $100m US upfront was not the only driver here, how will Acadia get the reach most here doubted they could do, they will expand and recruit to do so.

I personally would like them to go alone, however it is certainly a huge task along with a huge $500bn+ revenue stream potential at the end I might add, however given the quality of the assets and the size of the potential market considering autism could also be in play I find that the size of the offers will easily reach $10bn US which will trigger the sweet spot for a TO, but could and should be much more and probably will be in my view.

Jon mentioned recently that he thought licensing out 2591 similar to 2566 sounded a bit boring which I thought was odd, given its the easiest way to get the best of both worlds, continue the journey with huge upfront $$ and rake in $1bn p.a potentially with out lifting a finger, what's not to like about that??

The other 2 are full TO or go alone.

TO is certainly the most boring in my view, sure nice TO figure to inject some excitement, but game over essentially for Neu.

Going alone well now that is exciting, challenging full control of the assets.

There was recent link to Blackstone that is lingering for me, this scenario would indicate going alone.

Also the fact that Neu are going all the way to get a look under the hood for phase 3 trials certainly for PMS it seems with FDA.

Relationship with Acadia has been great, could we utilise it a little better with out selling the farm if you like, if we were cashed up by the likes for Blackstone scenario large cash upfront $500m US + and 5-10% share moving forward on sales and gave Acadia a look to some extent collaborating with them with 5-!0% share leaving 80% of all future revenues to Neu, this way we all grow together and enjoy the ride.

Acadia to TO 2591 in my view are potentially out of the picture given the price tag it may attract, they have $5bn US market cap buying a $10-20bn US asset is unlikely, the above scenario is a win for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.56
Change
-0.360(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.94 $13.96 $13.50 $6.421M 470.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1643 $13.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.61 3100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.