NEU 0.48% $20.68 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Well said mate, the impact this has on people is a fantastic...

1. 15,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4054
    Well said mate, the impact this has on people is a fantastic bonus but at the end of the day we are investing in a stock not a charity.

I actually think ensuring the best possible outcome for shareholders is also in the best interest of society though and shouldn't be seen as greedy or heartless. Success stories like NEU are what encourage people to invest in healthcare stocks like this. Everyone knows how risky stocks like NEU often are, so many end up going to zero, and so there really needs to be examples of tremendous success to encourage investment in them. If people see a stock that has gone from less than a dollar to over $100 (hopefully!) that would most certainly encourage more investors to put their money in companies like this.

I hope that NEU will go on to be a shining example (like CSL and similar stocks) of just how lucrative investing in healthcare companies can be, encouraging significantly more money to be invested in other companies that are making a similarly enormous and positive impact for so many people suffering from a range of different diseases, disabilities and illnesses. Examples of phenomenal success like CSL are often the motivating reason behind many investors' decision to invest in healthcare, so the more the better I say!
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 29/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.68
Change
-0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.643B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.50 $20.74 $20.01 $5.091M 247.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156 $20.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.68 256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.