NEU 1.52% $12.94 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

We invest to make money, that is obviously what people here are...

1. 16,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4445
    We invest to make money, that is obviously what people here are going to be most interested in. If you are after something else maybe you should put your money in a charity instead of the stock market. However wealth maximisation is the biggest incentive for encouraging innovation, without that nobody would take the risk or the effort to create things like this very company in which we are invested. There's a reason why the democratic/capitalist system has delivered virtually all the most important innovations/technology we have today, it's not "crumbling" it's succeeding (as is evident by the high quality of life we get to enjoy in this day any age). Of course there will always be the jealous types attempting to bring this system down, those who simply consume the innovations the capitalist system produces rather than put in the effort and risk to contribute to society and subsequently enjoy the fruits of their contribution. I'm obviously not targeting you there, as you are clearly in the latter group as a result of your investment in NEU, but I do find it peculiar you adopt the mentality of the former group since you must understand that the reason NEU even exists today is because of this system?

There's nothing wrong with prioritising and targeting wealth maximisation though, it's a critical part of our system and is why companies like NEU doing wonderful things for society exist. Rant over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.