NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-9912

1. 1,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Yeah, it doesn't make any sense, but there's no point worrying about it really. When things change, it will probably happen quickly. (But who knows, I've constantly been wrong about short term share price movements)

There are so many reasons why people could be selling for reasons not related to the fundamentals of the company. I think there's a sense that sentiment is tied too much towards ACAD's share price and expectations of Q1 earnings. It seems like a negative shock has almost been priced in, although as we know, if there are material things that company (or partner) are aware of, they need to disclose them. I don't really care if there's a short-term impact to earnings growth due to seasonality if the trend is going the right way over a longer period. It's not like our survival is dependent on their royally payments and the timing of them...

I just can't get over how incredible our financial position is, given all the growth opportunities. I don't know of any other companies that have both aspects. There's so many great companies on the ASX but there's always a question mark of funding in the short-term to realise the value, and if money is raised it degrades the return expected from shareholders, if they are diluted too much, or shares are offered at a deep discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
-0.510(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.38 $14.42 $13.94 $6.419M 454.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.07 6644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.