NEU 6.17% $19.02 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

@Tony barber Without having put a great deal of thought into it,...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    @Tony barber Without having put a great deal of thought into it, in response to your above question (before the argy bargy - let's knock that on the head yeah) here's my drawn on a gravy-covered napkin thoughts..

1) I'm not selling a single share until P2 results are released. If JP and co won't entertain a TO until after that, it tells me they're pretty confident about the progress of the open label NNZ trials. I'm riding this wave until at least December, and we see the results..

2) When results are released, if they're positive (and I'm assuming they will be of course), the SP will push up, probably hard and fast, but maybe to $20ish. I might take some off the table if it pushes above $25ish, but I'd keep the bulk there because...

3) I believe TO offer(s) will occur after the results are released. As the premium in the biotech space can be considerable, I'm hoping for north of $30, wouldn't be surprised with higher than that, $50? $100? who knows, we can dream right? We will be in the hands of the gods at that point, and I'm not too greedy haha. I'll reassess, look at the numbers, listen to management's presentations, look at other investment opportunities (as discussed previously, the number of potential baggers in the biotech sphere will be big when this market turns), I'll listen to the opinions of the posters on here whom I respect, and make a call from there I suppose. I've not been involved in a biotech takeover before, so I'll defer to superior knowledge and experience.

As for stop-loss/exit strategies if things go poorly, well, I don't think poor P2 results will put us much below where we are now realistically- if at all.. The consensus seems to be we are undervalued currently (though less so each day thankfully) The income from Daybue is great, and there are other trials, to come. I'm far enough in the green I'm not gonna make a loss here (anything is possible I know, I know). I might take my holdings and deploy it elsewhere, depending on what's happening at the time...

Feel free to agree, argue, disagree, mock my assumptions/ignorance etc etc.

Almost cant remember the last time we had this many green days in a row, feels good.

GLA.
    Last edited by Edmorgrimm: 05/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.02
Change
-1.250(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.428B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.40 $20.50 $18.82 $19.92M 1.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1652 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.03 11612 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.10
  Change
-1.250 ( 6.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.39 $20.46 $18.83 299764
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.