NEU 0.00% $20.71 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

TonyWAIW, I agree with you in parts. To my mind it comes down as...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

TonyWAIW, I agree with you in parts. To my mind it comes down as to where the BoD and Management wants to take this company towards.

If they want to cash-out at one point they will do everything possible to increase Shareholder value and at the same time ensure that they see the NEUREN pipeline to reach patients as quickly as possible(as mentioned by Jon & Larry Glass).

However, the option of doing it alone andstay independent doesnt necessarily require all of the infrastructure you might think it is needed.

Lets say they go with the strategy of «America first», like Acadia did, then NEUREN can either do that via a CRO (IQVIA, PPD,etc.) or with a partnering deal with a company which is having a strong US footprint.

CROs are expensive to hire (as they have the man power and the know-how). Some of them even offer an end to end service e.g. Development to launch.

As you correctly stated, there surely would be some hiring activity, but I would argue very targeted and in specific areas of the processes. As of today, NEU was always very smart with the money they have, I dont see any reason why this should change now.

https://www.clinicalleader.com/doc/full-service-or-specialty-cro-which-one-is-right-for-you-0001

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/life-sciences/our-insights/cros-and-biotech-companies-fine-tuning-the-partnership

Last edited by mpec: 27/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.71
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $30.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.68 45 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.